Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Seasonal ratatouille, crust fish with Italian herbs before cooking
- Succotash, lightly season with Old Bay before cooking
- Crush tortilla chips, press cod on tortilla crumbs on both sides, season & cook. Serve with an organic tomato salsa & cooked black beans. (As pictured above) Or serve with guacamole & a cooked cumin flavored rice & tomato salad.
Season cod with salt and pepper.
- Heat sauté pan until very hot
- Coat pan with a little oil
- Cook cod on one side for 2 minute, flip and sear for 1 ½ – 2 minutes on other side for well done (recommended)
- Preheat oven 400°
- Brush with oil and season with salt and pepper
- Place on a baking sheet and roast for 6-8 minutes. Recommended well done