Ginger Soy Chinese Noodles with Happy Fish
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Recipe courtesy of Wonky Wonderful
These Ginger Soy Stir Fry Chinese Noodles with Happy Fish are a simple homemade way to enjoy your favorite take-out food. Made with fresh, flavorful, wholesome ingredients like vegetables, rice noodles and a sticky soy ginger sauce topped with our sustainable salmon bites, this copycat take-out recipe is comfort food at its best!
- 1 Package Happy Fish
- 8 ounces Rice Noodles (prepared according to instructions)
- 1 Lb Crimini Mushrooms (sliced thick)
- 8 ounces Broccoli (trimmed & separated)
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper (seeds removed, sliced thin)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (seeds removed, sliced thin)
- 2 Cups Shredded Green Cabbage
- 3 Tablespoons Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1 teaspoon Grated Fresh Ginger
- 4 Garlic Cloves (grated)
- 1 teaspoon Chili Paste (optional)
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- Sliced Green Onions
- Sesame Seeds
- Heat thin layer of oil in grill pan over medium/high (2-3 minutes). Grill Happy Fish for 90 seconds each side. Set aside.
- Prep all ingredients before beginning the stir fry process. Veggies, noodles and sauce.
- Heat 3 Tb oil in large wok over high heat (2-3 minutes). Add mushrooms to wok, stir fry for 3 minutes. Add broccoli and fry 3 minutes. Add peppers, cabbage a drizzle of oil. Fry 5-7 minutes. Add drained noodles and sauce. Toss to coat evenly and stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until sauce is sticky and thick.
- Remove from heat, stir in 2 tsp sesame oil. Top with green onions and sesame seeds.
Serve with 1-2 Happy Fish on top.
For additional sauce while serving, mix equal parts soy sauce and honey to drizzle over finished dish. (optional)
Mix all sauce ingredients until combined.