Happy Fish Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Recipe courtesy of Happy Healthy Mama
This Happy Fish Pasta with Sun-dried Tomato Pasta is a kid-friendly, quick, easy, and healthy dinner idea!
- 25 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 package Happy Fish
- 6.7 ounces Sun-dried tomato pesto, homemade or store bought
- In a large pan of salted water, bring the spaghetti to a boil. Cook according to package directions until there are four minutes left of cooking time.
- When there are four minutes left of cooking time, remove and reserve 1/4 cup of the salted cooking water. Add in the Happy Fish and continue to cook for the remaining four minutes.
- Drain the water from the pasta and Happy Fish. Carefully stir in the sun-dried tomato pesto. If the pasta is too dry, add a touch of the reserved pasta water.