- Add the mango and avocado together and mix with lime juice and chili lime seasoning.
- Heat grill pan on the stove and add a little avocado oil.
- Cook Happy Fish from frozen, two minutes each side.
- Assemble brown rice, greens, mango, avocado and dress with lime juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and a sprinkle of chili powder. Top with Happy Fish and enjoy!
Mango Avocado Happy Fish Bowls
Prep Time: 3 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Coming up with healthy lunch options isn’t always easy. With our omega-3-packed Happy Fish, you can make a nutritious lunch just as easily as throwing together a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Happy Fish takes only 4 minutes to cook – you can pan sear, grill or poach. We like this simple Mango Avocado Happy Fish Bowl recipe bursting with flavorful lime, mango and avocado.
Recipe courtesy of casa de fallon.
- Chopped greens
- Brown rice, cooked
- Lime Juice & Chili Seasoning
- Happy Fish