Pan Seared Tilapia
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Season one side of fish with curry powder and lightly salt. Serve with bok choy and rice.
- Season one side of fish with chili or chipotle powder before cooking. Break apart and serve in fish tacos.
- Sprinkle one side of fish with dried dill. Serve with potatoes and green beans.
Sprinkle one side of fish seasoning, this will form a crust during cooking. See seasoning options below.
- Heat sauté pan until hot
- Coat the generously with oil (about 1 tbsp)
- Place season side down in pan
- Place crust side down in pan for one minute
- Flip and cook for 1 minute on other side
Recommended well done
- Preheat oven 400°
- Brush with oil, season with salt and pepper
- Place on a baking sheet and roast for 6-8 minutes