Sheet Pan Salmon and Asparagus
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
One-pan meals, like this recipe for Sheet Pan Salmon and Asparagus created by Nourish Deliciously, are a staple of our weeknight routine. Thanks to parchment paper, this no-fuss recipe requires very little prep and cleanup. Simply pair our sustainably farmed Frozen Salmon Fillets with crispy, charred asparagus and zingy lemon for a dinner that’ll brighten up your day. Feel free to sub out asparagus for another veggie or add potatoes for a more filling recipe.
We recommend placing our salmon fillets in your refrigerator 24 hours before you cook this meal for easy defrosting. Short on time? Try this technique from Bon Appetit and submerge your packaged fillets in a bowl of cool water for about an hour to safely defrost in a hurry. Do not microwave – you’ll risk damaging the texture.
- Blue Circle Frozen Atlantic Salmon Fillets (one per person)
- 1 lemon
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 clove garlic
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
- Prep your veggies: mince garlic, slice lemon and cut the ends off asparagus.
- Coat salmon fillets with a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt, pepper and the minced garlic.
- Toss asparagus with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Arrange salmon fillets and asparagus on sheet pan. Top fillets with lemon slices.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily and asparagus is gently charred.