Smoked Salmon Party Platter
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 0 min
Holidays can be overwhelming. If you’re looking for a fuss-free party appetizer, try this gorgeous Smoked Salmon Party Platter from our friend Meera at Nourish Deliciously. Best of all, there’s *zero* cooking involved – all you need is one trip to the grocery store!
The hero in this recipe is our Changing Seas Thick-Cut Smoked Salmon, which highlights our award-winning smoked salmon in succulent, sashimi-style slices. Like all our products, Changing Seas Thick-Cut Smoked Salmon is made with sustainably-farmed salmon that is free from antibiotics, GMOs, growth hormones, gluten, sugar and synthetic pigments. You can pick it up now at your local Whole Foods in the refrigerated seafood aisle.
- 1 package Changing Seas Thick-Cut Smoked Salmon (available at your local Whole Foods)
- Colorful seasonal fruits (1-2)
- Vegetables cut into bite sized pieces( celery, snap peas, cucumber, baby carrots)
- Seasoned roasted nuts
- Crackers & flat breads
- A dip or two (hummus, guacamole and artichoke dip are all great)
- Your favorite cheeses (Brie, Gorgonzola, Truffle Cheddar – the choices are endless!)
It’s easy — just assemble the ingredients on a large, decorative platter, serve to your guests and wait for the compliments to roll in!